- 1 hr ago Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- 2 hrs ago Pink, Red, Or Green, Which Saree Of Tamannaah Bhatia Did You Like The Most?
- 5 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Raises Temperature In Delhi As She Steps Out In A Light Yellow Saree For Panghat Song Launch
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 05 March 2021
- News OCI cardholders to take special permit if they want to undertake 'Tabligh', journalistic activities
- Sports India vs England: Can Virat Kohli duck under the lean patch soon?
- Movies Salaar: Did KGF 2 Star Yash Say ‘No’ To Prashanth Neel’s Next Before Prabhas Said ‘Yes’ To It?
- Finance Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Files For Rs 1,350 Crore IPO
- Technology Vivo X60 Pro+, X60 Pro, and Vivo X60 To Launch In March With Top-Tier Snapdragon Processor
- Automobiles New Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Model Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 65,920
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Surveen Chawla looked radiant as ever in her traditional outfit, which she wore for a wedding. She wore an ethnic suit and her styling was done to perfection by Who Wore What When. She played with colour-blocks and what we loved about her attire and look was that it was simple yet striking. So, let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Surveen's ensemble consisted of kurta and flared trousers. She wore a sunshine-yellow ensemble that was accentuated by royal-blue dotted patterns. She teamed her yellow suit with a silk blue dupatta that was enhanced by silver-toned embellished accents. It was a gorgeous number and her attire came from the label, Raw Mango. She paired her outfit with golden embellished juttis that came from Pastels And Pop.
She carried her golden textured potli bag with her and that came from The Little Shop By Megha. She accessorised her look with a statement gemstone ring and complementing earrings, which came from Neeta Boochra - Silver Centrre. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and pink eye shadow. She also upped her look with a tiny bindi. The middle-parted sleek ponytail completed her avatar. Surveen Chawla looked impressive. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Picture Courtesy: sagar