- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of first-round match with Jan-Lennard Struff
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Sunny Leone's latest airport outfit was not exactly flared. The actress was papped last night with her husband. She was seen in an all-black outfit that we thought seemed unusual yet comfy. This outfit of hers was winter-perfect and Sunny as usual slayed it.
So, the gorgeous diva was spotted in a bateau neckline jumpsuit that featured full-flared sleeves. However, the bodice was structured because of the sleek metallic belt and the pants were flared. It was a trendy style that reminded us of the 70-80s era and Sunny colour-blocked her ensemble with a pair of white boots. Oh yes, she beckoned us to think beyond brown and black boots.
The actress was all for contrasts last night, as she carried a blazing red side bag with her. It was an eye-catching look and the styling was done to perfection. Sunny's makeup was dewy with accentuated cheekbones and a pink lip shade. She wrapped up her look with wavy tresses, which cascaded gently on her shoulders. Sunny looked super fabulous. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.