The evergreen beauty, the gorgeous Sridevi walked the ramp at the Times Fashion Week 2017 in Bangalore for PC Jewellers and designer Nupur Sachdev.
She wore a gorgeous red coloured off-shoulder bridal lehenga by Nupur Sachdev and adorned it gracefully along with heavy gold jewellery by PC Jewellers.
The look was very royal and Sridevi looked like a Rajputani queen with her heavily embroidered lehenga and gorgeous accessories including a wide necklace, dangling earrings, borla and mang tika. Her look was mesmerizing.
The look was so pretty that it was hard to take our eyes off her as she sizzled the ramp with her showstopper moves.
- Woah! Janhvi Kapoor Showed Us Her Sexier Side In This Dress
- Khushi Kapoor Looked Cute AF In This Monsoon-Perfect Dress
- This Actress Who Paid Tribute To Sridevi At Filmfare Awards Looked Mind-Blowing
- Janhvi Kapoor's Ethnic Avatar Will Instantly Make Your Heads Turn
- Janhvi And Khushi Surprised Us At The National Film Awards
- Sridevi Cause Of Death: What Is Accidental Drowning & Everything You Need To Know