The evergreen beauty, the gorgeous Sridevi walked the ramp at the Times Fashion Week 2017 in Bangalore for PC Jewellers and designer Nupur Sachdev.
She wore a gorgeous red coloured off-shoulder bridal lehenga by Nupur Sachdev and adorned it gracefully along with heavy gold jewellery by PC Jewellers.
The look was very royal and Sridevi looked like a Rajputani queen with her heavily embroidered lehenga and gorgeous accessories including a wide necklace, dangling earrings, borla and mang tika. Her look was mesmerizing.
The look was so pretty that it was hard to take our eyes off her as she sizzled the ramp with her showstopper moves.
- Sridevi Cause Of Death: What Is Accidental Drowning & Everything You Need To Know
- All-time Best Magazine Coverages Of The “Reel Empress” Sridevi
- Sridevi Once Said, “ Jhanvi-Khushi Guide Me With Style”; Best Looks Of The Mom-Daughters Trio
- Hawa Hawaai Girl Sridevi's Over-the-years Style Evolution In Bollywood
- Remembering The Gorgeous Sridevi, Best Looks She Carried In 2017-2018
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- If You Haven't Seen Lisa's Recent Images, You Have Seen Nothing!