Twinkle Khanna was spotted last night in front of Kromakay, a salon in Mumbai. Mrs. Funnybones seems to have coloured her hair red and the new hairdo is making her look even more admirable.
She was perfectly styled for her salon visit on the rainy day. She wore a black top on a pair of grey chinos. She teamed her attire with a pair of Punjabi jootis and beige-framed shades. She carried a green shoulder bag to fit her style book and the recently coloured hair also beautified her look further.
We liked her casual street wear, what about you?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach