The once most sought-after couple set the ramp on fire on Thursday night, as they descended decked up in one of Manish Malhotra's finest designs. They walked the ramp for Mijwan Welfare Society fashion show yesterday, making the world stop and stare at their gorgeousness.
Ranbir-Deepika came together for 'The Walk Of Mijwan' after three years and made the wait worthwhile. While Deepika wore a pearl, heavily embroidered, floral lehenga choli, Ranbir donned a black sherwani with white embroidery.
The two walked down the ramp hand in hand and the audience watched in awe. Well, we do agree that Deepika and Ranveer make a very beautiful couple; but the 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani' duo created a magic on ramp yesterday, something which is rarely seen, and this is something that mesmerized the people and all they could do was, sigh and stare.
Need we tell you how they looked individually? Gorgeousness personified!
Designer Manish Malhotra also shared the center stage with the duo and the happiness and friendship was quite evident from their smiles and laughter.
On the film front, Ranbir is shooting for Ayan Mukherji's 'Brahmastra' with Alia Bhatt and Deepika hasn't announced her next project yet.
The number-one actress and her rumored boyfriend Ranveer are basking in the glory of 'Padmaavat' and rumor mills are rife that they are all set to tie the knot by the end of this year.
- Manushi Chhillar's Formal Floral Dress Is Giving Us Major OOTD Goals
- OMG! Mouni Roy Looks Boiling Hot In These Two Sexy Dresses
- Kangana Ranaut's Salwar Kameez Is What We Are Dying To Wear Right Away
- On Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday, Here Are Some Of Her Defining Style Moments
- Priyanka Chopra V/s Shama Sikander: Whose Polka-Dotted Outfit Was More Stunning?
- Janhvi Kapoor And Ishaan Khatter's Latest Swoon-Worthy Style Is Perfect For Semi-Formal Affairs