- 1 min ago Sanaya Irani’s Happy Picture In Striped Dress From Her Beach Outing Made Us Miss Our Old Fun Days
- 46 min ago How To Use Vitamin C Serum In Your Skin Care Routine
- 1 hr ago Yashika Aannand Gives Fashion Goals In Olive Green Saree Gown For The Upcoming Wedding Season
- 4 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 5 April To 11 April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
- Technology Most Trusted Tech Brands By Indian Consumers
- Movies Hindi Web Shows Releasing In April 2020: Panchayat, Hasmukh, The Raikar Case And More
- News No ration, no jobs: Survey paints grim picture of India’s migrant labourers
- Finance Global Markets Stage Rally On Slowdown Of Coronavirus Cases
- Sports MS Dhoni owns Lasith Malinga in IPL battles between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians: Scott Styris
- Automobiles Honda City Diesel Variants Discontinued In India: New-Generation Sedan Launch Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Sophie Choudry gave us a saree goal again but this time, she made a statement with her ruffled saree that would have pulled you off from all the blues. She did a photoshoot for the Fablook Magazine and looked amazing in her attire. So, let's decode her ensemble and look, which has won us over.
So, Sophie wore an electric blue saree, which came from the label, Shades By Shubhika. It was a contemporary saree with a ruffled drape and border, which was purple-hued and the pleated portion of the saree was blue. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless embellished blouse that went well with her saree. The diva looked amazing in her outfit and pulled it off like a piece of cake.
View this post on Instagram
#Repost @sophiechoudry with @make_repost ・・・ No Monday or Quarantine Blues when the sunset is this beautiful and so is the sari😌💙 #nomondayblues #sunsetlove #postivevibesonly #sarinotsorry #desigirl #bluetiful #inthistogether #fablookmagazine #sophstylin #sophiechoudry Presenting fablook calender 2020 shoot 🥰 Shoot for @fablookmagazine Wearing @shadesbyshubhika Jewels @savyajewelsindia Mua @tush_91 Hair by @ambereen01 Styling @milliarora7777 Shot by @shivamduaphotography Location @theparkhotelmumbai PR Managed by @akshat_gutgutia
A post shared by Fablookmagazine (@fablookmagazine) on
As for the accessories, Sophie Choudry kept it light and minimal. She upped her look with a delicate neckpiece by Savya Jewels. However, it was her eye makeup that accentuated her look. The blue and pink eye shadow elevated her look. As for the makeup, she also wore a pink lip shade and contoured her cheekbones. The side-swept, softly-curled highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar. Sophie Choudry looked like a dream. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.