While, fashion queen, Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja hugely disappointed us in her maxi dress, she greatly amazed us in her sculpted sari that she donned for the trailer launch of Sanju.
The actress looked ethereal and once again gave us major sari goals. The diva didn't play by rules at all and we loved her for that yet again.
Sonam's plum sari today at PVR Juhu was a traffic-stopper and why wouldn't it be? The sari was every inch dramatic, surreal, and abstract. And this interesting piece was by none other than the ace designer, Gaurav Gupta.
Her structural sari featured a classic drape and the 'Padman' actress teamed it with a sleevless blouse. It was a pretty backless and revealing attire, but Sonam's sari had a very sharp-edged cape that cloaked her back and gave the simple sari an incredible twist.
We also loved the ruffled bow on the centre of her cape, as it was not only an interesting feature but also gave the sari a collared look. The sari beautifully accentuated her slender frame.
The actress didn't wear a lot of jewellery and we thought it was a smart move. Sonam just enhanced her heavenly avatar with statement earrings, a bangle, and a few rings. Her middle-parted hair made her look like a dream. She rounded off her look with a pink lip shade and we are stunned by her super sexy eye makeup.
We thought Sonam once again proved that she is one of the top five fashionistas in Bollywood. Her sari was truly resplendent. What do you think about her attire?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood