While, fashion queen, Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja hugely disappointed us in her maxi dress, she greatly amazed us in her sculpted sari that she donned for the trailer launch of Sanju.
The actress looked ethereal and once again gave us major sari goals. The diva didn't play by rules at all and we loved her for that yet again.
Sonam's plum sari today at PVR Juhu was a traffic-stopper and why wouldn't it be? The sari was every inch dramatic, surreal, and abstract. And this interesting piece was by none other than the ace designer, Gaurav Gupta.
Her structural sari featured a classic drape and the 'Padman' actress teamed it with a sleevless blouse. It was a pretty backless and revealing attire, but Sonam's sari had a very sharp-edged cape that cloaked her back and gave the simple sari an incredible twist.
We also loved the ruffled bow on the centre of her cape, as it was not only an interesting feature but also gave the sari a collared look. The sari beautifully accentuated her slender frame.
The actress didn't wear a lot of jewellery and we thought it was a smart move. Sonam just enhanced her heavenly avatar with statement earrings, a bangle, and a few rings. Her middle-parted hair made her look like a dream. She rounded off her look with a pink lip shade and we are stunned by her super sexy eye makeup.
We thought Sonam once again proved that she is one of the top five fashionistas in Bollywood. Her sari was truly resplendent. What do you think about her attire?
- Dia Mirza And Anil Kapoor Amazeballed Us At A Fashion Show At IIFA 2018
- Urvashi Rautela Wore The Most Interesting Gown Ever At IIFA
- Kalki Koechlin’s Attire Will Change The Way You Look At Festive Wears
- Rekha’s IIFA 2018 First Look Is What All Young Girls Need To Try
- Arjun Kapoor Wooed Us Again At IIFA 2018 But This Time In A Desi Avatar
- Shraddha Kapoor’s Witch-Like Dress At IIFA 2018 Green Carpet Failed To Bewitch Us