TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Sonam Kapoor looked like a million-dollar bride in Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla creation for her sangeet ceremony.
Her stunning lehenga took the designers 18 months to complete! Embellished with accents of gold, the lehenga was adorned in silver zardozi, zari, sequins, pearls, and Swarovski crystals.
The diva looked divine, as she was bedecked in precious gold jewellery that included a statement choker, jhumkis, bracelet, and maang tikka that came from her mother's personal collection. For the occasion, Sonam wore a bun that was covered in mogra gajras. The white and gold was the theme colours for this event.
After an intimate mehendi affair at her residence, this celebratory soiree took place at Sunteck, Signature Island, Bandra Kurla Complex.
Along with members from the Kapoor family, also seen at the ceremony were Sonam's close friends, Swara Bhasker, Masaba Gupta, Jacqueline Fernandez, and Kunal Rawal.
Her wedding is all set to take place tomorrow.