- 8 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 12 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- 14 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Jim Sarbh Gives Us Inspiring Fashion Moment In Ethnic Attire
- 14 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Divya Khosla Kumar Sparkles In Silver Attire On The Ramp
- News It will be ‘Namaste Trump’
- Technology 10 Must Know Run Commands For Every Windows User
- Sports Lazio 2-1 Inter: Milinkovic-Savic deals blow in Serie A title race
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Does Not Plan His Career; Says It Will Make Him Rigid As An Actor
- Finance Do you have Sufficient Insurance Cover? Use this Guideline to Find Out
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja gave us a stunning fashion moment today with this gorgeous red gown. The diva donned this ensemble for the trailer launch event of her upcoming movie, The Zoya Factor. Her styling was top notch and done by none other than her sister, Rhea Kapoor. The makeup was interesting too. Well we have oodles to decode. So, let's talk about Sonam Kapoor's latest look of the day.
Sonam wore a custom haute couture Georges Hobeika gown (the same designer, who designed Priyanka Chopra Jonas' white gown for Cannes 2019). Splashed in an absolutely vibrant shade of red, Sonam's gown was off-shouldered with halter-necked intricate flowy sleeves, which gave her attire a dramatic touch. Her attire was voluminous with a structured bodice. The soft pleats added to the dreamy effect and Sonam Kapoor paired her ensemble with pointed and embellished golden pumps, which contrasted her attire.
She kept her jewellery minimal and sported metallic gold-toned sculptural earrings, which were from the label, Misho. Sonam also wore a chic ring and carried a blingy ivory clutch with her. The makeup was dewy with contoured cheekbones and nudish-pink eye shadow. Her dress was red-hued but the lip shade was pink. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her stylish avatar.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja looked fabulous. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.