- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
The fashion queen of Bollywood, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja experiments a lot with her looks and ensembles. The Zoya Factor actress gives a twist to most of her outfits, which gives her an edge over her contemporaries. Also, we truly love her as she always gives us stylish inspiration frequently. So, let's take a close look at her latest sari look and decode it.
So, for the Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week's 2019 Grand Finale event, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja wore a beautiful plain white sari. She recently took to her Instagram to flaunt her sari look and left us impressed with her traditional avatar. Her Anamika Khanna sari was accentuated by multi-hued border. The border was intricately embroidered with florals and paisley motifs. Styled by Rhea Kapoor, she teamed her sari with a matching blouse. The Neerja actress draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style. The interesting factor about her sari look was her bohemian jacket, which she paired with her sari and gave her look a modern twist. Her full-sleeved open front loose red-hued jacket was detailed with intricate thread work, fun tassels and pom-poms. The Veere Di Wedding actress completed her look with a pair of black juttis.
On the jewellery part, Sonam Kapoor accessorised her look with metallic kadas, a choker necklace, and earrings, which came from Apala by Sumit. The diva accentuated her look with an impeccable braid and looked like elegant. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. She further spruced up her look with filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, curled lashes, purple eye shadow, soft blush, and purple lip tint.
We absolutely loved how Sonam Kapoor added a modern twist to her traditional attire. What do you think about her sari and jacket look? Share your opinions with us in the comment section.
All pic credits: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja