- 5 hrs ago COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- 6 hrs ago Alia Bhatt’s Green Floral Dress Look Is Totally Winning Us; Find Out The Details
- 6 hrs ago 7 Herbal Teas That Can Help Ease Constipation
- 6 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa Song: Divya Khosla Kumar Keeps The Style Quotient High With Her Pretty Dresses
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Automobiles BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
The fashion queen of Bollywood, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja experiments a lot with her looks and ensembles. The Zoya Factor actress gives a twist to most of her outfits, which gives her an edge over her contemporaries. Also, we truly love her as she always gives us stylish inspiration frequently. So, let's take a close look at her latest sari look and decode it.
So, for the Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week's 2019 Grand Finale event, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja wore a beautiful plain white sari. She recently took to her Instagram to flaunt her sari look and left us impressed with her traditional avatar. Her Anamika Khanna sari was accentuated by multi-hued border. The border was intricately embroidered with florals and paisley motifs. Styled by Rhea Kapoor, she teamed her sari with a matching blouse. The Neerja actress draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style. The interesting factor about her sari look was her bohemian jacket, which she paired with her sari and gave her look a modern twist. Her full-sleeved open front loose red-hued jacket was detailed with intricate thread work, fun tassels and pom-poms. The Veere Di Wedding actress completed her look with a pair of black juttis.
On the jewellery part, Sonam Kapoor accessorised her look with metallic kadas, a choker necklace, and earrings, which came from Apala by Sumit. The diva accentuated her look with an impeccable braid and looked like elegant. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. She further spruced up her look with filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, curled lashes, purple eye shadow, soft blush, and purple lip tint.
We absolutely loved how Sonam Kapoor added a modern twist to her traditional attire. What do you think about her sari and jacket look? Share your opinions with us in the comment section.
All pic credits: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja