- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
The occasion was a brand collaboration event between Fila India and VegNonVeg and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja graced the event with her husband, Anand Ahuja. The actress made a fashion statement and wore an experimental resort outfit, which was designed by Silvia Tcherassi. It was certainly one of the most unconventional looks of the night and Sonam pulled off her ensemble rather confidently.
She wore a mustard-hued Miosotis dress, which came from designer's Resort 2019 collection. Her summery dress was nuanced by bishop short sleeves with a stripped ribbon on each arm. The dress featured a v-shaped neckline and an oversized bow at the front. It was a flared midi dress with pockets and Sonam paired it with sports shoes, aptly termed 'Masala Mindblower'. Her shoes were dipped in yellow, ochre, maroon, and white hues and came from FILA x VegNonVeg.
So, her look did have a huge whiff of sporty touch and she accessorised her look with gold metallic hoop earrings, which accentuated her stylish avatar. The makeup was fierce with a bold red lip shade, subtly contoured cheekbones with nude tone, and the eye makeup was light comparatively. The slightly middle-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Sonam's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.