- 11 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 11 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 19 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
These days, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja has been giving us oodles of fashion goals. Of late, she left us speechless with her stunning off-shoulder floral separates from Emilia Wickstead and now, the actress inspired us again to step up our fashion game with her white dress. With this outfit of hers, Sonam Kapoor exuded vintage vibes but most of all, she looked fresh and beautiful. So far, this year, this is one of the most beautiful outfits of Sonam's and we have decoded her ensemble for you.
So, Neerja actress wore a long dress that we felt was perfect for formal evening events. She was styled by Nikhil Mansata and her attire came from the label, The Row. Crafted from a soft and flowy fabric, Sonam Kapoor seemed relaxed in her comfy dress. Her outfit featured full flared sleeves with a lapel-like accent on the bodice, and the midi skirt was softly-pleated. Sonam paired her formal dress with golden heels from Aquazzura.
As for accessories, she kept it minimal with a pair of diamond studs, which went well with her look. She carried a textured brown purse with her that was from Gabriela Hearst. The makeup was highlighted by matte-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and light eye makeup. The middle-parted braids hairdo completed her look. Sonam Kapoor looked amazing. So, what do you think about her dress and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Phoebe Jordan Cowley