- 47 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Neerjaactress, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja has been flaunting red-coloured outfits since the first day of promotions of The Zoya Factor. Recently, at the film's screening event, the fashionista was seen in a bright red pantsuit, which looked quite sophisticated.
On the other hand, Saahoactress Shraddha Kapoor also shared a couple of pictures on her Instagram feed from her recent photoshoot. Shraddha too sported a red-hued ensemble but the red colour of her outfit was a shade darker than that of Sonam Kapoor's. So, let's take a close look at Sonam and Shraddha's red suits and find out whose attire looked better.
Sonam Kapoor's Bright Red Pantsuit
For The Zoya Factorscreening, Sonam Kapoor Ahujadonned a bright red pantsuit by Akris. Styled by Rhea Kapoor, her ensemble consisted of a full-sleeved and collared short blazer and high-rise oversized pants. The actress completed her look with black sandals by Valentino. Sonam also carried a textured black Prada bag, which gave her look a classy touch. The diva accessorised her look with cute heart-shaped matching studs, which came from Amaris By Prerna Rajpal. She adorned her side-parted sleek tresses with vibrant cupid-inspired hair clip, which was from Schiaparelli x John Nollet Paris. Filled brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and red lip shade rounded out her look.
Shraddha Kapoor's Deep Red Pantsuit
So, in her recent Instagram post, Shraddha Kapoor was seen in a sleeveless V-shaped neckline jumpsuit by Notebook. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, her deep red ensemble was accentuated by overlapping detail and a statement belt that added structure to her attire. She teamed her outfit with a pair of beige-coloured pumps. The actress accessorised her look with big golden-toned hoops, which came from the label, Misho. Shraddha Kapoor left her mid-parted wavy tresses loose and spruced up her look with minimal base marked by pointed brows, soft kohled eyes, pink blush, and matte pink lip shade.
So, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja and Shraddha Kapoor, both looked sophisticated in their own outfits but we liked Shraddha Kapoor's jumpsuit more as she pulled it off perfectly.
What do you think about their outfits? Whose outfit did you like more? Do let us know in the comment section.