- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Neerja actress, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja has been flaunting red-coloured outfits since the first day of promotions of The Zoya Factor. Recently, at the film's screening event, the fashionista was seen in a bright red pantsuit, which looked quite sophisticated.
On the other hand, Saaho actress Shraddha Kapoor also shared a couple of pictures on her Instagram feed from her recent photoshoot. Shraddha too sported a red-hued ensemble but the red colour of her outfit was a shade darker than that of Sonam Kapoor's. So, let's take a close look at Sonam and Shraddha's red suits and find out whose attire looked better.
Sonam Kapoor's Bright Red Pantsuit
For The Zoya Factor screening, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja donned a bright red pantsuit by Akris. Styled by Rhea Kapoor, her ensemble consisted of a full-sleeved and collared short blazer and high-rise oversized pants. The actress completed her look with black sandals by Valentino. Sonam also carried a textured black Prada bag, which gave her look a classy touch. The diva accessorised her look with cute heart-shaped matching studs, which came from Amaris By Prerna Rajpal. She adorned her side-parted sleek tresses with vibrant cupid-inspired hair clip, which was from Schiaparelli x John Nollet Paris. Filled brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and red lip shade rounded out her look.
Shraddha Kapoor's Deep Red Pantsuit
So, in her recent Instagram post, Shraddha Kapoor was seen in a sleeveless V-shaped neckline jumpsuit by Notebook. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, her deep red ensemble was accentuated by overlapping detail and a statement belt that added structure to her attire. She teamed her outfit with a pair of beige-coloured pumps. The actress accessorised her look with big golden-toned hoops, which came from the label, Misho. Shraddha Kapoor left her mid-parted wavy tresses loose and spruced up her look with minimal base marked by pointed brows, soft kohled eyes, pink blush, and matte pink lip shade.
So, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja and Shraddha Kapoor, both looked sophisticated in their own outfits but we liked Shraddha Kapoor's jumpsuit more as she pulled it off perfectly.
What do you think about their outfits? Whose outfit did you like more? Do let us know in the comment section.