- 10 min ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 40 min ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 2 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- News IMF lowers India growth estimate to 4.8% for 2019: Report
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Fans Compare Jethalal To Selena Gomez & It's Hilarious
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty survives Tsurenko scare, Venus marvels at Coco
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Saahoactress, Shraddha Kapoor added another feather in her cap as the new brand ambassador of a global beauty brand, The Body Shop. Shraddha Kapoor was not only announced as the brand ambassador but the brand also launched its first-ever TVC. The starlet was seen glowing in a pretty green and white striped two-piece outfit. Let's take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, for the premiere, Chhichhoreactress, Shraddha Kapoor donned separates from Moon River. Her cute attire consisted of a crop top and pants, and her ensemble seemed perfect for light-hearted parties with friends. Styled by Lakshmi Lehr, the spaghetti-strapped deep-neckline crop top was accentuated by a sharp slit and a front knot. Shraddha paired it with matching high-waist pants. The stylish diva completed her look with a structured white jacket and transparent nude-toned heels.
Well, apart from her ensemble, her accessory of the day was striking too and added to the playful touch. She spruced up her look with a pair of contrasting fuschia pink floral tassel earrings. Her vibrant tassel earrings came from the label, Bansri. Shraddha Kapoorpulled back her tresses into a low ponytail. The minimal base makeup marked by filled brows, soft kohled eyes, neon pink lip shade, and contoured cheekbones and jawline rounded out her look for the day. The Streeactress looked as fresh as a daisy in her gorgeous green attire.
With this outfit, Shraddha Kapoor just gave us fashion idea. It is an ideal outfit, if you are looking for something comfy with a quirky touch. So, did you like Shraddha Kapoor'sgreen outfit? Share your thoughts in the comment section.