- 12 min ago 11 Sure Signs That You Are Really Becoming An Emotionally Strong Person
- 41 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 43 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- Finance London Surpasses Mumbai In Rupee Trading Volumes
- Movies Nayanthara Has Asked Vignesh Shivn Not To Interfere In Netrikann?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield 650 Twins Cross The 15,000 Units Sales Mark In Just 10 Months
- News Govt scraps 5% import duty on open cell TV panel used in LED TVs
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Coral Color Option Tipped Ahead Of October Launch
- Sports Atletico braced for Ronaldo meeting, PSG out to continue home form - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
This time, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's outfit of the night was about vibrant splash of colours and colour-block. She definitely wore a unique head-turning ensemble from Celia Kritharioti but was it good enough? Let's find out about her dress and look.
So, Sonam wore a gown for the Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards and her particular number came from the designer's Spring Summer 2019 collection. This was one of the brightest ensembles of the evening and while, we liked the gown, we didn't like it much on Sonam. The voluminous gown featured a light pink-hued bodice, which was contrasted by a bright green skirt.
She accessorised it with a statement dazzling cuff and drop earrings studded with precious stone. Her jewellery came from the label, Zoya and didn't quite accentuate her look. The makeup was fine but the blue eye shadow didn't complement her look. However, the impeccable bun went well with her look. So, what do you think about Sonam's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.