- 1 hr ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sonali Bendre was dressed impeccably for the Vogue BFFs event. She wore a tailored pantsuit and it was dipped in a blush pink hue. We thought her pants particularly gave her ensemble an incredible twist. Her styling was done to perfection and we felt, Sonali gave us awesome fashion goals.
She wore a black cami and paired it with a structured blazer and high-waist knotted pants, which were dhoti-styled and something unusual that we saw. It was an interesting attire, which totally exuded modern desi vibes and Sonali teamed it with printed pumps, which enhanced her attire and look.Her pumps came from the brand, Gianvito Rossi.
She accessorised her look with delicate bracelet and hoop earrings. The makeup was nude-toned and marked by a smoky kohl and matte pink lip shade. The pixie-cut rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Sonali's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.