TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
A classic red dress- well, that is what our wardrobe was missing. Well, Sonakshi Sinha inspired us to wear a red dress as soon as possible. She wore this timeless dress for a birthday party and looked gorgeous as ever. We must say Sonakshi has had the most inspiring and phenomenal style evolution.
Her midi dress was halter-necked and made for a perfect outfit for a special date. It was a v-necked dress with a free-flowing silhouette and this attire of hers enhanced her slender frame. It was a structural dress and well, we couldn't stop looking at her. Sonakshi paired her dress with nude-hued pencil heels but we feel matching red or black heels would have looked better.
Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a deep red lip shade and smoky kohl. The cheekbones were accentuated by a highlighter. She carried a shiny silver clutch with her. The side-swept tresses spruced up her party avatar. Well, Sonakshi once again made us believe that less is more in fashion. She looked a class apart and gave us a dress goal.