- News Viral video of street dog showing his injured paw to a pharmacist is melting hearts
- Automobiles Jeep Compass Trailhawk Launched In India — Priced At Rs 26.8 Lakh
- Movies Nayanthara Is VERY MUCH ADAMANT About This Particular Condition?
- Finance 3 Changes That Will Affect Your ITR Filing This Year
- Technology Three Astronauts Return To Earth After 204 Days Aboard International Space Station
- Sports World Cup head-to-head: West Indies have beaten Sri Lanka four times
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
A classic red dress- well, that is what our wardrobe was missing. Well, Sonakshi Sinha inspired us to wear a red dress as soon as possible. She wore this timeless dress for a birthday party and looked gorgeous as ever. We must say Sonakshi has had the most inspiring and phenomenal style evolution.
Her midi dress was halter-necked and made for a perfect outfit for a special date. It was a v-necked dress with a free-flowing silhouette and this attire of hers enhanced her slender frame. It was a structural dress and well, we couldn't stop looking at her. Sonakshi paired her dress with nude-hued pencil heels but we feel matching red or black heels would have looked better.
Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a deep red lip shade and smoky kohl. The cheekbones were accentuated by a highlighter. She carried a shiny silver clutch with her. The side-swept tresses spruced up her party avatar. Well, Sonakshi once again made us believe that less is more in fashion. She looked a class apart and gave us a dress goal.