Sonakshi Sinha's gown game is too good and there is nobody in the industry, who sports gowns quite like her. Within this year, the diva has given us so many dazzling gown moments. At Deepika and Ranveer's wedding reception, she continued with her gown spree and this time, the colour was yellow. Well, it seems yellow has become a night party wear colour too.
This gown of hers was designed by Yousef Aljasmi and it was structural attire with razor-sharp cuts. It was a sleeveless gown with a round neck and her ensemble was certainly figure-hugging. Sonakshi's attire was also enhanced by subtle embellishments of the same hue. The deep side-slit added a rip-roaring quotient to the attire. Sonakshi pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb.
She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery from Gehna Jewellers. The actress wore beautiful studs to elevate her western look. She teamed her outfit with shiny pencil heels from Truffle Collection, which colour-blocked her outfit. Sonakshi's makeup was nude and marked by a soft golden eyeshadow and pink lip shade. Her side-swept copper tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Sonakshi Sinha's attire of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?