TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Sonakshi Sinha's gown game is too good and there is nobody in the industry, who sports gowns quite like her. Within this year, the diva has given us so many dazzling gown moments. At Deepika and Ranveer's wedding reception, she continued with her gown spree and this time, the colour was yellow. Well, it seems yellow has become a night party wear colour too.
This gown of hers was designed by Yousef Aljasmi and it was structural attire with razor-sharp cuts. It was a sleeveless gown with a round neck and her ensemble was certainly figure-hugging. Sonakshi's attire was also enhanced by subtle embellishments of the same hue. The deep side-slit added a rip-roaring quotient to the attire. Sonakshi pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb.
She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery from Gehna Jewellers. The actress wore beautiful studs to elevate her western look. She teamed her outfit with shiny pencil heels from Truffle Collection, which colour-blocked her outfit. Sonakshi's makeup was nude and marked by a soft golden eyeshadow and pink lip shade. Her side-swept copper tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Sonakshi Sinha's attire of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.