Sonakshi Sinha brought the curtains down on the day one of the ongoing India Fashion Week. She sashayed down the ramp for the ace designer duo Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna. Their latest collection titled, 'Tirelessly Twilight' was about sparkly stars accentuating the melancholic dark sky. Now the collection did sound profound and we saw the models strutting down the ramp wearing outfits that blended matte with gloss.
Sonakshi's particular gown perfectly captured the spirit of the collection. Her gown was indeed about the inky black of the night getting highlighted by the meticulous silver embellishments. The metal work was employed on her structured ensemble, which was crafted out of satin and crêpe. The collection focused on ensembles for glamorous occasions and this piece was absolutely perfect for red carpet and cocktail night.
Though constructed with nuanced detailing and razor-sharp edges, Sonakshi's gown also had a fuss-free and flowy feel. Her gown was figure-hugging but sans the clingy touch. The gown seemed lightweight and featured a deep front slit, but Sonakshi pulled it off effortlessly and with a lot of grace. It was also partially backless and full-sleeved with slits.
Sonakshi's makeup was smouldering and enhanced by a shiny blue eyeshadow. Her middle-parted sleek tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find her showstopper attire? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is Why ISRO's GSAT 7A Satellite Is Built Exclusively For The Indian Air Force!
- Criticising Virat Kohli For Not Playing A Spinner In Perth Is Unjustified — Praveen Kumar
- 2018 Best Smartphones With Fingerprint Sensor
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Petrol And Diesel Remain Steady In Price Even As Crude Prices Fall
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Best Winter Destinations To Visit From Pune
- Sanya Malhotra Rocked The Quirky Look In Her Latest Attire