- 50 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- 1 hr ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 2 hrs ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- Movies Darbar Kerala Rights Acquired By Kalpaka Films, Rajinikanth Fans Happy
- Finance Govt To Consider Personal Income Tax Cuts To Boost Growth
- News Applications for H-1B visa to be accepted from April 1: US
- Technology Flipkart Apple Days: Discounts, EMI Offers On iPhone XR, iPhone 11 Pro, iPads And More
- Sports Universal title match and Reigns vs. Corbin confirmed for WWE TLC 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Sonakshi Sinha is quite fond of golden glittering gowns. She is quite literally the golden girl of B-town. The actress has worn almost similar numbers on two different occasions. The designers were different of course, but the silhouette of her outfits and the inspiration incorporated were pretty identical.
If we switch on the rewind button, Sonakshi dazzled us with her figure-flattering Ali Younes gown, a few months ago. She wore this spectacular number for Vogue Beauty Awards. Her gown was round-necked with raglan sleeves. It was structured but took a flared turn towards the hemline. The gown was spruced up by meticulously done beehive-patterned embellishments. Her makeup was also accentuated by a golden glow, matte lip shade, heavy mascara, and a nude eyeshadow. The sleek tresses rounded off her look and made her look like a modern-day Cleopatra.
Sonakshi again wore a sparkly soft golden number recently for the Hiru Golden Film Awards. This sheer number of hers also enhanced her slender frame. It was an off-shouldered sleeved gown by Yousef Aljasmi that was notched up by mermaid-like silhouette. Sonakshi's gown was adorned with a sprinkle of intricate silver glitters. Her makeup was nude with a subtle pink lip shade but glittering eyeshadow. She left her wavy tresses middle-parted and that completed her look.
We loved Sonakshi's gown for the Vogue Beauty Awards more. Don't you all think so too?