- 12 min ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 27 min ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 1 hr ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 2 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Akshaye Khanna On Marriage: I’m Not Cut Out For Sharing My Life With A Partner Or Kids
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- News Never asked for imposing Hindi over other regional languages: Amit Shah
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports Osaka battles into quarters as Kerber rediscovers winning habit
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sonakshi Sinha is quite fond of golden glittering gowns. She is quite literally the golden girl of B-town. The actress has worn almost similar numbers on two different occasions. The designers were different of course, but the silhouette of her outfits and the inspiration incorporated were pretty identical.
If we switch on the rewind button, Sonakshi dazzled us with her figure-flattering Ali Younes gown, a few months ago. She wore this spectacular number for Vogue Beauty Awards. Her gown was round-necked with raglan sleeves. It was structured but took a flared turn towards the hemline. The gown was spruced up by meticulously done beehive-patterned embellishments. Her makeup was also accentuated by a golden glow, matte lip shade, heavy mascara, and a nude eyeshadow. The sleek tresses rounded off her look and made her look like a modern-day Cleopatra.
Sonakshi again wore a sparkly soft golden number recently for the Hiru Golden Film Awards. This sheer number of hers also enhanced her slender frame. It was an off-shouldered sleeved gown by Yousef Aljasmi that was notched up by mermaid-like silhouette. Sonakshi's gown was adorned with a sprinkle of intricate silver glitters. Her makeup was nude with a subtle pink lip shade but glittering eyeshadow. She left her wavy tresses middle-parted and that completed her look.
We loved Sonakshi's gown for the Vogue Beauty Awards more. Don't you all think so too?