Sonakshi Sinha is quite fond of golden glittering gowns. She is quite literally the golden girl of B-town. The actress has worn almost similar numbers on two different occasions. The designers were different of course, but the silhouette of her outfits and the inspiration incorporated were pretty identical.
If we switch on the rewind button, Sonakshi dazzled us with her figure-flattering Ali Younes gown, a few months ago. She wore this spectacular number for Vogue Beauty Awards. Her gown was round-necked with raglan sleeves. It was structured but took a flared turn towards the hemline. The gown was spruced up by meticulously done beehive-patterned embellishments. Her makeup was also accentuated by a golden glow, matte lip shade, heavy mascara, and a nude eyeshadow. The sleek tresses rounded off her look and made her look like a modern-day Cleopatra.
Sonakshi again wore a sparkly soft golden number recently for the Hiru Golden Film Awards. This sheer number of hers also enhanced her slender frame. It was an off-shouldered sleeved gown by Yousef Aljasmi that was notched up by mermaid-like silhouette. Sonakshi's gown was adorned with a sprinkle of intricate silver glitters. Her makeup was nude with a subtle pink lip shade but glittering eyeshadow. She left her wavy tresses middle-parted and that completed her look.
We loved Sonakshi's gown for the Vogue Beauty Awards more. Don't you all think so too?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar