TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
Sonakshi Sinha is quite fond of golden glittering gowns. She is quite literally the golden girl of B-town. The actress has worn almost similar numbers on two different occasions. The designers were different of course, but the silhouette of her outfits and the inspiration incorporated were pretty identical.
If we switch on the rewind button, Sonakshi dazzled us with her figure-flattering Ali Younes gown, a few months ago. She wore this spectacular number for Vogue Beauty Awards. Her gown was round-necked with raglan sleeves. It was structured but took a flared turn towards the hemline. The gown was spruced up by meticulously done beehive-patterned embellishments. Her makeup was also accentuated by a golden glow, matte lip shade, heavy mascara, and a nude eyeshadow. The sleek tresses rounded off her look and made her look like a modern-day Cleopatra.
Sonakshi again wore a sparkly soft golden number recently for the Hiru Golden Film Awards. This sheer number of hers also enhanced her slender frame. It was an off-shouldered sleeved gown by Yousef Aljasmi that was notched up by mermaid-like silhouette. Sonakshi's gown was adorned with a sprinkle of intricate silver glitters. Her makeup was nude with a subtle pink lip shade but glittering eyeshadow. She left her wavy tresses middle-parted and that completed her look.
We loved Sonakshi's gown for the Vogue Beauty Awards more. Don't you all think so too?