- 9 hrs ago Legendary Broadway Composer Stephen Sondheim Passes Away At 91: Tribute
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Trench Dress, Winter Boots, Beanie Caps And More Winter Fashion Products Sorted For You
- 12 hrs ago Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- 14 hrs ago World AIDS Day 2021: How To Take Care Of HIV Positive Family Member Or If You Are An HIV Patient
- Movies Maanaadu Day 3 Box Office Collection: Silambarasan-Kalyani Priyadarshan’s Film Is On A Money Making Spree!
- Technology Flipkart Black Friday Smartphones Deals: Top Discount Offers On Mid-Range Mobiles Under Rs. 20,000
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Automobiles The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Sonakshi Sinha looked amazing in her two outfits, which she wore recently. The actress was styled by Sanam Ratansi and she gave us travel-perfect goals with her ensembles that came from since1988.in. She not only totally convinced us to take a break but also inspired us to invest in these outfits, which are a bit expensive but with little savings, we all can buy these lovely dresses. Lightweight and breezy, both her outfits were totally ideal for summer holidays or a vacation to a tropical land.
Sonakshi Sinha's Kaftan Maxi Dress
Crafted from moss crepe, this Mahe Maxi Set featured a soft surface and tough material, which makes it a comfortable wear on a warm day. Splashed in soothing minty blue and white hue, this Shibori kaftan dress of hers featured a plunging V-neckline with adjustable drawstrings. Asymmetrical and light, this dress is priced at Rs. 8,000. She accessorised her look with chic jewellery. The makeup was dewy and the fringe bun hairdo completed her look.
Sonakshi Sinha's Lime Dress
Made from breezy crepe, this lime-hued dress of Sonakshi Sinha is ideal for you. Accentuated by a plunging-neckline, knotted bodice, and side slits, this A-line soothing dress also features a functional side pocket. It was a stunning dress, perfect for parties and other light casual events, and this Sorrento Dress of hers is priced at Rs. 7,100. Sonakshi teamed her dress with a pair of white sandals that went well with her dress. The jewellery game was minimal and the makeup was sun-kissed. The impeccable flicks bun rounded out her avatar.
So, which dress of Sonakshi Sinha did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram