Sidharth Malhotra celebrated his birthday yesterday with family and friends, including filmmaker Karan Johar.
On his birthday, Sid, being the ultimate dapper that he is, actually brought back a nostalgic trend by wearing a double-layer T-shirt. He has always been setting style trends and now it looks like he is bringing back this early 21st Century's hit style trend.
The birthday boy was wearing a Power Rangers series 'It's Morphin Time' labelled tee with blue jeans, which made him the sheer dapper of the day.
Double-layered tees were quite famous in the period between the years 2000 and 2010 and this became an epic style statement for men. Winter fashion was incomplete without such a T-shirt. The 90s kids might be delighted to allow the comeback of this trend.
At the party, Karan Johar also maintained his regular stunning style statement by wearing a patched chambray jacket over a plain black tee, blue ripped jeans and blue strapped white sneakers.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know