Sidharth Malhotra celebrated his birthday yesterday with family and friends, including filmmaker Karan Johar.
On his birthday, Sid, being the ultimate dapper that he is, actually brought back a nostalgic trend by wearing a double-layer T-shirt. He has always been setting style trends and now it looks like he is bringing back this early 21st Century's hit style trend.
The birthday boy was wearing a Power Rangers series 'It's Morphin Time' labelled tee with blue jeans, which made him the sheer dapper of the day.
Double-layered tees were quite famous in the period between the years 2000 and 2010 and this became an epic style statement for men. Winter fashion was incomplete without such a T-shirt. The 90s kids might be delighted to allow the comeback of this trend.
At the party, Karan Johar also maintained his regular stunning style statement by wearing a patched chambray jacket over a plain black tee, blue ripped jeans and blue strapped white sneakers.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!