Sidharth Malhotra celebrated his birthday yesterday with family and friends, including filmmaker Karan Johar.
On his birthday, Sid, being the ultimate dapper that he is, actually brought back a nostalgic trend by wearing a double-layer T-shirt. He has always been setting style trends and now it looks like he is bringing back this early 21st Century's hit style trend.
The birthday boy was wearing a Power Rangers series 'It's Morphin Time' labelled tee with blue jeans, which made him the sheer dapper of the day.
Double-layered tees were quite famous in the period between the years 2000 and 2010 and this became an epic style statement for men. Winter fashion was incomplete without such a T-shirt. The 90s kids might be delighted to allow the comeback of this trend.
At the party, Karan Johar also maintained his regular stunning style statement by wearing a patched chambray jacket over a plain black tee, blue ripped jeans and blue strapped white sneakers.
- Parineeti Chopra Ups Her Style Game In A Vibrant Floral Kurti
- Check Out The Best-Dressed From Lust Stories Screening Event
- Hrithik V/s Sidharth: Who Wore White Better?
- From Hrithik To Deepika, Let’s See Who Is Slaying It In Style At The GQ Best Dressed Night
- Sidharth Malhotra Looks Too Cool In Camouflage Casuals
- OPPO F5 Sidharth Limited Edition Smartphone Launched; It's Time To Capture The Real You!