- 58 min ago Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome Diagnosed In Woman Who Couldn't Stop Puking For Two Years: Read All About It Her
- 1 hr ago Ashtakam: An Ancient Indian Poetry Form That Captivates You With Rhyme And Rhythm
- 2 hrs ago Pregnancy Tips: How To Manage Food Poisoning During Pregnancy?
- 2 hrs ago How To Remove The Effects Of Buri Nazar Or Evil Eye With A Lemon?
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Lucknow pitch curator sacked after preparing 'shocker wicket'
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Priyanka Chahar Choudhary Bags THIS B’wood Film Starring SRK On Salman’s Recommendation?
- Finance Small Cap Stock Declared 150% Dividend, Hits 52 week Low, Gained 471.96% In 3 Yrs, Check Record Date
- Travel Best Destination For Elderly Couples In India To Visit On Valentine 2023
- News Political parties demand early adjournment of first half of budget session
- Automobiles Tata Blocked Porsche From Using The Safari Name - Here's Why We Got The 911 Dakar
- Technology Motorola Moto Edge 40 Pro Renders Leak: 6.67-Inch Curved OLED Display, SD8 Gen2 SoC Expected
- Education SMIT Admission 2023: Registration Started; Check Details Here
Parties are all about dancing, eating your favourite snacks, dolling up in fashionable dress, and clicking a lot of pictures. Isn't it? Every month, we have some or the other party to attend, be it a grand gathering or a wedding reception. So, in short, parties are always endless and so are our desires to get a new dress for each party. And today, we have a superb fashion inspiration for you. Recently, the popular Indian Television actress Shweta Tiwari shared a few pictures on her Instagram, where she was seen dolled up in a green ruffle gown and looking gorgeous as ever. Her dress looked wow-worthy and her attire is what you can add to your party wardrobe to spice up your look. So, let us take a close look at her dress and decode it for goals.
So, Shweta Tiwari slayed in a plunging-neckline voluminous green gown, which came from the label Maya Culture. It was accentuated by intricate checked prints on the neckline and on the waist. The heavy ruffles on the shoulder and on the high-low bottom border added dramatic quotient to her look. Styled by Victor Robinson, the Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress teamed her gown with a pair of pink sequin heels by Nidhi Bhandari that added to the contrasting factor. She accessorised her look with long gold-toned white pearls-detailed earrings by Avni Gujral.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Shweta slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, mascara, light eye shadow, nude lipstick spruced up her look. The actress let loose her side-parted sleek highlighted tresses and looked gorgeous.
So, what do you think about this gown of Shweta Tiwari? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shweta Tiwari's Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- bollywood wardrobeKhatron Ke Khiladi 11 Launch: Nikki Tamboli, Shweta Tiwari And Other Contestants At Their Fashionable Best
- bollywood wardrobeShweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak Tiwari Is Taking Internet By Storm With Her Stunning Outfits And Style
- bollywood wardrobeIndian Television Academy Awards 2020: Best And Worst Dressed Celebrities From The Starry Event
- bollywood wardrobe‘When You Got It, You Flaunt It’, Proves Shweta Tiwari As She Slays It In A Classy Silver Wrap Dress
- bollywood wardrobeAnkita Lokhande And Shweta Tiwari Slay It Stylishly In Their Dhoti Saree, Who Pulled Off The Look Better?
- bollywood wardrobeShweta Tiwari Blossoms Like A Pretty Flower In Her Blue And Yellow Dresses, Pick Your Favourite One!
- bollywood wardrobeGold Awards 2020: Shweta Tiwari Looks Fabulous As She Stuns In A Pre-Draped Printed Saree
- bollywood wardrobeShweta Tiwari In Blue And Red Mini Dresses, Which One Will You Prefer For Casual Outing?
- bollywood wardrobeNavaratri 2020: Hina Khan, Vidya Balan, And Other Divas’ Saree-Pants Are Stylish And Easy To Manage
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: 5 Navaratri-Perfect Outfits From The Diva’s Ethnic Fashion Wardrobe
- bollywood wardrobeShweta Tiwari Nails Her Leheriya Pink Saree And Looks Elegant As Ever