Celebrity designer Shruti Sancheti launched her new Pret Line Fleur Collection in Mumbai. The collection comprised of outfits in pastel shades and silhouette prints.
The collection also mainly comprised of subtle floral prints over pastel-coloured textures. We certainly liked the collection, as we saw the flavour of summer in the late-winter release. The designer is certainly showing us some glimpse of the style trends, which might conquer the summer of 2018.
The pastel shades did play a popular game in summer 2017 and hopefully, it will be back again this year with certain improvisations.
Shruti has been designing outfits for many Bollywood celebrities and she has also taken part in ace fashion shows, including the Lakme Fashion Week and Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week. She even got actresses, including Juhi Chawla and Prachi Desai, to walk as her celebrity showstoppers at these fashion shows.
- Kalki Koechlin Shows You How To Wear Paisleys Like A Fashion Pro
- Amazon India Fashion Week 2016 A/W: Aditi Rao's Is Shruti Sancheti's Muse
- Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015: KaashiToKyoto By Shruti Sancheti
- Vidya Balan Looks Gorgeous In Shruti Sancheti Saree
- WIFW 2014 Day 5: Pinnacle By Shruti Sancheti
- LFW 2013: Juhi Walks For Shruti Sancheti
- Justin Trudeau's Wife Donned An Indian-wear During Their India Visit