- 14 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 15 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 15 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 16 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Automobiles VW And Zoomcar Offer Polo Trendline P On Monthly Subscription — No Down Payment Either
- Movies Kabir Singh Success Celebration: Shahid Kapoor KISSES Mira Rajput; Shakes A Leg With Ishaan Khatter
- News RRB ALP Technician recruitment 2019: DV and medical exam date for this region announced
- Finance DHFL Defaults On Commercial Paper Repayment
- Technology MediaTek Helio P65 SoC With 48 MP Camera Supports Now Available For OEMs
- Sports Netherlands and Italy to meet in Women's World Cup quarters as Asian sides exit
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Shraddha Kapoor is quite a busy lady. After the success of her previous film, 'Stree', the actress is now actively promoting her upcoming movie, 'Batti Gul Meter Chalu'. With the promotions, we are also getting a glimpse of Shraddha's evolved fashion sense. The latest dress of hers is one of the best that she has donned in a past couple of weeks.
The actress recently sported a quirky dress from the label, Pink Porcupines. It was a striped wrap dress from the label and well, we thought it was perfect for all occasions. Her attire was certainly head-turning and it was highlighted by black and yellow stripes - an ideal combination. It was a collared dress and was also elaborated by folded sleeves.
Shraddha's dress was asymmetrical and was a bit flowy, which notched up the comfort quotient. It also featured a black-hued ribbon, which helped accentuate her petite frame. Her dress was wearable and she sported it with black-coloured pencil heels.
Her makeup was towards the dewy side and marked by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl. Shraddha made a braided ponytail, which made her look more interesting. Shraddha completed her look with jewellery from Black Balloon.
So, how did you find Shraddha Kapoor's look? Let us know in the comment section.