Shraddha Kapoor is quite a busy lady. After the success of her previous film, 'Stree', the actress is now actively promoting her upcoming movie, 'Batti Gul Meter Chalu'. With the promotions, we are also getting a glimpse of Shraddha's evolved fashion sense. The latest dress of hers is one of the best that she has donned in a past couple of weeks.
The actress recently sported a quirky dress from the label, Pink Porcupines. It was a striped wrap dress from the label and well, we thought it was perfect for all occasions. Her attire was certainly head-turning and it was highlighted by black and yellow stripes - an ideal combination. It was a collared dress and was also elaborated by folded sleeves.
Shraddha's dress was asymmetrical and was a bit flowy, which notched up the comfort quotient. It also featured a black-hued ribbon, which helped accentuate her petite frame. Her dress was wearable and she sported it with black-coloured pencil heels.
Her makeup was towards the dewy side and marked by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl. Shraddha made a braided ponytail, which made her look more interesting. Shraddha completed her look with jewellery from Black Balloon.
So, how did you find Shraddha Kapoor's look? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day