- 2 hrs ago Omicron: COVID-19 Third Wave Projected In India In February 2022 By IIT Scientist
- 4 hrs ago Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- 6 hrs ago St. Nicholas Day: Story Behind The Saint Putting Candy In Children's Boots And Inspiring Santa Claus
- 6 hrs ago Home Decor: Space-Saving Furniture Ideas For 1 BHK And Small Apartments In The City
- Movies Inside Edge Season 3 Web Series Review: The 'Edge' Is Missing, But Interesting Nevertheless
- News I was jailed for not joining BJP: Karnataka Congress chief DK Shivakumar
- Finance Difference Between Bonus Shares And Stock Split
- Sports Masuaku topples Blues while Rangnick makes history – the Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- Education DSE Odisha Provisional Selection List 2021 Released For 6720 TGT And Telugu Teachers Posts, Check Details
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03 Core, Entry-Level Smartphone Launched In India
- Automobiles DriveSpark Exclusive: Citroen CC21 SUV Spotted Testing Again In Bangalore
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
When it comes to street-style game, Shraddha Kapoor has one of the best in the Indian film industry. The actress regularly gives us classy fashion goals and makes us want to up our style game. So, be it pants, shorts, or a dress, Shraddha knows how to slay it in style. If you want to feel street-stylishly inspired, we have decoded Shraddha Kapoor's street-style looks. She was styled by Namrata Deepak on all the occasions.
Shraddha Kapoor's Green Dress
Shraddha Kapoor looked a class apart in her dress, which she wore recently as she stepped out. She gave us a party dress goal with this embellished number of hers, which was designed by David Koma. Her dress featured black corset-style bodice and the greens of her dress were accentuated by metallic tones. She wore black-hued sandals with her dress and carried a shimmering black clutch with her. This seemed like a jewellery-free look and Shraddha wore a mask following the safety norms. The makeup was highlighted by subtle kohl and the middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
Shraddha Kapoor's Easy Breezy Denims Style
Want to spruce up your denim jeans look? Well, you got to take style lessons from Shraddha Kapoor. The actress wore a simple white tee and paired it with denims, which made for a classic combination. However, with her long yellow Spring bulb leather-placket shirt from Kanika Goyal's eponymous label, she spruced up her style quotient. She accessorised her look with a pendant neckpiece, adding to the style lesson. Shraddha teamed her ensemble with white shoes and wore a pair of round-framed shades that could have easily made heads turn. The Stree actress wore a pink mask and rounded out her look with a neat ponytail.
Shraddha Kapoor's Shorts Style
If you have a pair of black shorts and want some styling lessons, Shraddha Kapoor has a suggestion for you. Of late, the actress wore black shorts and teamed it with a sleeveless white shirt that was printed and would have made NASA-enthusiasts happy. Not only her outfit combination had our attention but those pink sports shoes notched up her look. The brands she opted for this look were H&M, Aldo, and Asics. She wore a black cap and left her softly-curled tresses loose. As for her makeup, it was marked by light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. She carried a backpack with her, making it a perfect travel look.
So, which street-style avatar of Shraddha Kapoor did you like the most? Let us know that.
Picture Source: Instagram