The much-awaited horror comedy, 'Stree' is releasing in a couple of days and Shraddha Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao are busy promoting their movie. This time, the actors went to Delhi and promoted their movie at PVR Icon, DLF Promenade. Their fashion quotient was high and they wooed us in chic and swanky outfits.
So, Shraddha made a strong case for separates this time and gave us a brand new attire goal. It was a modern attire and was highlighted by contrasting black and white shades. She wore a cropped blouse and teamed it with a flared skirt. Her blouse was dipped in white shade and enhanced by subtle floral prints and bold stripes.
Shraddha's skirt, on the other hand, was black-hued and featured intricate white-coloured patterns. Her skirt perfectly complemented her blouse and her attire made for a soothing wear.
Coming to Rajkummar's outfit, the actor was the showstopper at Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive, a few days ago, and now he switched to a very modern and casual look. He wore a very light yellow-hued shirt and paired it with grey-coloured trousers and earthy green-hued jacket. Rajkummar completed his look with a vibrant pair of sports shoes.
Shraddha and Rajkummar looked stylish and gave us comfy wear ideas for the mid-week.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey