- 11 min ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 35 min ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- 51 min ago Vidya Balan’s Floral Saree Or Anasuya Bharadwaj’s Multi-colour Saree, Which One Is Prettier?
- 1 hr ago Samantha Akkineni Gives Us Green-hued Traditional Wear Goals With Her Exquisite Green Outfits
- Technology Itel Launches Vision 1 Smartphone With 3GB Variant: Price, Specification, And More
- News Independence Day 2020: A tribute to the NDRF
- Automobiles Tata Motors Launched New Initiative ‘Sanitised by Tata Motors’ For its Customers Across India
- Sports COVID-19: Indian hockey teams to resume sports activities from August 19
- Finance SBI Pension Seva: 4 Easy Steps To Register And It’s Benefits
- Movies Yash’s Kids Ayra And Ayush Are Overloaded With Cuteness In Krishna-Radha Avatar; See Pics!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor's mesmerising looks at the promotional rounds of her upcoming film Street Dancer 3D has made her fans go crazy. Each day the diva has been slaying it in style and we can't keep calm! After making many heads turn with her denim ruffle dress, Shraddha is all out there raising temperature in an all-black attire. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the recent promotional round, Shraddha Kapoor donned a full-sleeved high-neck black body-hugging asymmetrical dress, which came from the label BLSSD. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, her dress was accentuated by asymmetrical hemline and featured few prints on the sleeves. The black statement belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The actress teamed her stunning dress with thigh-high black boots from Steve Madden India. She accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned drop earrings and rings from the label Irasva and Misho Designs by Suhani Parekh.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Shraddha slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, dark-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her mid-parted blonde-highlighted layered tresses.
Shraddha Kapoor looked extremely gorgeous in her all-black attire. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shraddha Kapoor