- 6 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 10 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 12 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 15 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Movies Pavitra Rishta Fame Karan Veer Mehra Is All Set To Tie The Knot With Nidhi V Seth On January 24
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Sports BCCI remains undecided on Ranji or Hazare Trophy, women's domestic season expected from March
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Shraddha Kapoor and Tiger Shroff starrer Baaghi 3 is all set to hit the theatres on 6 March 2020. Currently, the stars are on a promotional spree and tgiving us fashion goals. Shraddha is absolutely slaying each round of the promotions in her gorgeous outfits. For the recent round, she opted for a green pantsuit and gave major formal goals. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Shraddha Kapoor sported an emerald green pantsuit that came from the label Nisse. Her pantsuit consisted of a full-sleeved notch-lapel double-breasted blazer, which featured overlap detailing. The matching stylish belt added fashion quotient. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, she teamed her blazer with ankle-length pants and completed her look with white sandals. The actress accessorised her look with a pair of lovely heart-shaped gold-toned earrings from the label Viange. She further upped her look with few rings and light-pink nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, black winged eyeliner, highlighted cheekbones, soft blush, and fuchsia-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her mid-parted tresses.
We really liked Shraddha Kapoor's green pantsuit. This pantsuit of hers is for all those working women who love playing with colours. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.