The 'Devil Wears Prada' is one of the most talked-about fashion-oriented novels turned into a movie. The movie was released in 2006, but the movie fever still hasn't gone away. The latest celebrity to show her fondness for the movie was none other than the very gorgeous Shilpa Shetty Kundra. The actress was snapped at the airport.
She was spotted wearing a black-hued tee with a 'Devil Wears Prada' image occupying the centre. Yes, the red-coloured iconic pump with devilish heels was clearly eye-catching. And with this tee, Shilpa inspired us to wear a movie or book-based graphic T-shirt.
The actress teamed her tee with comfy checkered pyjamas and proved to us that airport fashion should be about being comfortable. She wore classic checkered pyjamas, which contrasted her tee and yet complemented it. Her pyjamas were blue and yellow striped and we totally loved it.
Shilpa completed her look with shiny black pumps, a money bag, and metallic bangles. She wore dark shades to notch up her look. Her makeup was highlighted by pink-hued lip shade and those sleek long tresses rounded off her look.
Well, Shilpa Shetty gave us a stunning and relaxed airport wear inspiration. So, who all want to wear the Devil Wears Prada tee? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika