- Sports 'Will provide all support for Olympic qualifiers', Kiren Rijiju assures women's hockey team
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Spills Beans About Kick 2!
- News Kerala tops Niti Aayog's 2nd Health Index, UP worst performer
- Automobiles TVS Ntorq 125 Launched With New Matte Silver Colour At Rs 59,995
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Leopard prints, really? Well, yes, Shilpa Shetty Kundra recently pulled the reverse gear and reminded us of the 70s era- the era of liberating and dynamic fashion. However, her retro attire was updated with modern twists. The fashion diva was posed to perfection and looked every inch glamorous.
She wore a separates outfit by Dhruv Kapoor, which was enhanced by fine detailing. This attire of hers made for a great and head-turning party number- certainly a break from the usual dresses. Notched up by classic leopard prints, Shilpa's attire featured a round-neck top that was accentuated by slightly exaggerated puffed sleeves. It was a crop top and she paired it with matching pants.
Her pants were crisp and straight-fit. She also wore a belt and accessorised her look with metallic earrings. Both her belt and earrings came from the label, Zara. Shilpa's pointed pumps matched with her ensemble and came from the brand L.K. Bennett London.
With loose tresses, she gave her look a carefree touch. Her makeup was beautifully done with heavy kohl and subtle red lip shade, while her cheekbones were accentuated by a highlighter.
We must say Shilpa Shetty Kundra is forever young. She is the epitome of high quotient style and always gives us fashion goals. We loved this look of hers. How about you?