TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Shilpa Shetty Kundra has just given us an exciting winter-wear goal. It is a delightful number and can keep you away from winter chills. Her latest dress is totally classy and designed for modern professional women, who believe in being comfortably stylish.
The actress wore a structural blazer dress, designed by Nikhil Thampi. Dipped in a deep maroon shade, her dress exuded elegance and class. So, she wore a full-sleeved attire with a sharp V-neck collar and looked stunning. Crafted from a rich fabric, her attire was detailed with a button-down feature, which occupied the center portion of the dress.
Shilpa's dress was also updated with pockets and marked by a deep slit on the front. Her outstanding outfit of the day also accentuated her slender frame. She paired it with black and white pencil heels, which absolutely went well with her ensemble. She accessorised her look with chic rings, but otherwise, her look was mostly jewellery-free.
Shilpa's makeup was nude and marked by a deep lip shade and subtle eye makeup. She allowed her middle-parted tresses cascade gently on her shoulders and that completed her look.
Shilpa Shetty swooned us over yet again. How did you find her look? Let us know your views in the comment section.