- 4 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 7 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 8 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- Movies From SRK To Kangana Ranaut, Celebs Mark 150th Birth Anniversary Of Gandhi With ‘Change Within’
- News Choppers, drones, 3 lakh personnel: Maharashtra turns into a fortress ahead of polls
- Sports Premier League Review: Alli saves Spurs as Chelsea and Leicester City march on
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Shilpa and Shamita Shetty proved that they are one of the most fashionable siblings of B-town. The two were recently spotted outside a cafe and they gave us skirt goals. While one went for a sporty number, the other wowed us with a dainty skirt. Let's find out what they wore.
So, talking about Shilpa first, she sported an athleisure look by pairing her white sporty top with a denim skirt. She also teamed her skirt and top with a long red jacket, which we thought was an excellent combination. Shilpa looked awesome as ever and co-ordinated her ensemble with sports shoes. She wore dark shades and the makeup was light and enhanced by a pink lip shade. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Shamita, on the other hand, wore a pretty white top, which was subtly embroidered and was off-shouldered. She teamed it with a printed blue skirt that went well with her white top and she also wore ballerinas, which spruced up her look. She also wore a pink lip shade and shades but Shamita made a bun to complete her look. So, whose skirt gave you fashion goals? Let us know that in the comment section.