- 22 min ago 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- 46 min ago A Nutritionist's View On Work From Home And Your Health, And A Sample Meal Plan
- 1 hr ago National Handloom Day 2020: Kangana Ranaut’s Handloom Sarees Are Worth-Investing In
- 4 hrs ago On National Handloom Day 2020, Vidya Balan Gives Us Handloom Goal With A Pretty Mustard Saree
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Technology How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- Movies Drishyam 2 Director Makes Big Revelation About Mohanlal’s Overgrown Beard
- Finance Govt To Create 'Social Microfinance Organisation' For Women & Small Businesses: Gadkari
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Sports PUBG Mobile's Team Gun Game: Explained with tips and tricks
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Maheep and Sanjay Kapoor's daughter Shanaya Kapoor has been mesmerising us with her stunning looks in gorgeous outfits. Recently, filmmaker and father Sanjay shared a couple of pictures of Shanaya from her recent photoshoot, where she was seen sporting a super cool casual outfit. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Shanaya Kapoor donned a sleeveless plunging-neckline white bralette and paired it with low-waist black bottoms. She layered her bralette with a cuff-sleeved chain-detailed mustard jacket in the coolest way. Her jacket was accentuated by light blue and white-hued striped detailing. Shanaya ditched all kinds of accessories.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, pink-hued eye shadow, and light pink lip shade. The young budding fashionista left all her tresses loose.
We really liked the way Shanaya Kapoor pulled off her casual attire and no doubt her fashion is definitely getting better day by day. What do you think about it? Share your opinions with us in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sanjay Kapoor