- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- News Internet suspended across Assam till Monday over citizenship act protests
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Shanaya Kapoor's Christmas party look was one of the most extraordinary and eye-catching. She wore the quirkiest outfit and pulled it off with so much aplomb. Yes, her colourful ensemble was so much about festive cheers.
Her outfit of the day came from the label Janashia. It was a multi-hued attire that came from their Spring Summer 19 collection. Her attire of the night was accentuated by metallic accents and consisted of a blazer and half shorts. It featured full-sleeved blazer, which was notched up by slit sleeves. She contrasted her multi-coloured outfit with a white collared shirt. We totally loved the dazzling patterns on her outfit.
Shanaya paired her outfit with shiny golden pointed heels, which went well with her ensemble. She accessorised her look with chic neckpiece and ring by Farah Khan jewellery. The stunning bracelet was from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery and the mesmerising ear cuffs were from Gehna Jewellers. The makeup was spruced up by a deep red lip shade, eyeliner accompanied by nude eyeshadow, and accentuated cheekbones. The messy ponytail completed her party look.
So, how did you find Shanaya Kapoor's outfit of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.