- 7 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 7 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 8 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 8 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Kapoor sisters- Rhea, Janhvi, Khushi, Shanaya, and Anshula graced the premiere of the Netflix series, 'Selection Day', which is co-produced by Anil Kapoor. They looked stunning at the event and gave us numerous fashion goals. Let's find out what they wore for the Netflix event.
Rhea Kapoor wore a structural pantsuit for the event. It was a classy outfit and Rhea pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. Her attire consisted of a deep-necked jacket and she teamed it with matching pants. Rhea also wore complementing pumps. She accessorised her look with a sleek neckpiece. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The voluminous tresses completed her formal look.
Khushi Kapoor looked the chicest and wore the humblest outfit. She wore a really cute floral crop top that had full-sleeves and was dipped in a white hue. She teamed it with classic blue jeans and carried a sassy purse stylishly. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and she kept her sleek tresses side-parted. Khushi looked adorable as ever.
Anshula wore a floral maxi dress for the special event. Her dress featured flowy half-sleeves and was accentuated by free-flowing silhouette. It was detailed with a structured bodice and splashed in a deep red hue. The white, pink, and green leaf prints notched up her attire. She teamed her dress with flats and wore hoop earrings. Her makeup was light and the side-parted hairdo rounded out her look.
Janhvi wore a dress for the occasion and her attire gave us major retro vibes. Her dress was deep-necked and accentuated by classic leopard prints. It was a short dress, perfect for a party and she teamed it with ankle-length black boots. Janhvi's makeup was dewy and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her sassy avatar.
Shanaya Kapoor gave us a winter-worthy party-wear number. She made a statement in an all-white outfit that consisted of a polo-neck sweatshirt and she paired it with a smart skirt that was structural. Shanaya teamed her ensemble with pink and white sports shoes, which went well with her outfit. Her makeup was highlighted by a red lip shade and the side-swept tresses notched up her sporty look.
So, whose attire did you like the most? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.