- News Ready for floor test, says Kamal Nath as BJP demands MP govt to prove majority
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
B-town besties Ananya Panday and Shanaya Kapoor gave us the easiest to ace and comfy goals. Their fashion statements were cool and chic and we are sure millennials would be taking notes. Their outfits were simple and relatable too. So while one went for a sporty look, the other opted for a bohemian avatar.
Coming to Ananya first, she wore a plain black-hued spaghetti top and teamed it with flared boho pyjamas, which were also dipped in the same hue and accentuated by quirky white-coloured camel prints. She looked totally cute and accessorised her look with a cross-bodied sling bag and wore pretty sandals. Her makeup was natural and marked by a pink lip shade and her sleek tresses rounded off her look.
Daughter of Sanjay Kapoor, Shanaya Kapoor absolutely aced the street-style look with a pristine white blouse and paired it with high-waist denim jeans. Shanaya also draped a full-sleeved green-hued bomber jacket that came with red stripes. She wore a beaded bracelet and completed her look with humble slippers. Her makeup was natural and her long tresses notched up her look.
So, whose avatar would you like to ace: Ananya's or Shanaya's? Share your opinions in the comment section.