- 2 min ago Durgamati Promotions: Bhumi Pednekar Sports Minimal Make-Up But Her Blue Winged Eyeliner Steals The Attention
- 54 min ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Printed Floral Pantsuit Is Totally Unique And Worth Investing In; Here’s The Price
- 2 hrs ago 7 Signs You Are Being Self-Centered In Your Relationship
- 3 hrs ago Coolie No. 1 Promotions: Sara Ali Khan In A Red Pantsuit And White Ethnic Suit, Which One Did You Like More?
- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal look to step up attack and secure maiden win
- Movies 13 Years Of Aaja Nachle: Madhuri Dixit Reveals What Makes This Film Special; Shares Unknown Trivia
- News New farm bills empower farmers, gives them legal protection: PM Modi amid protests
- Technology Oppo Reno5 Series Rumored To Launch On December 10: Everything You Need To Know
- Automobiles BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Finance Amit Shah Hopes GDP Turns Positive Next Quarter
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Shamita Shetty's latest attire was a proof that she has upped her fashion game. She wore a dress that we thought is a must-wear on a hot and humid day. The dress was breezy and perfect for a weekend outing with friends. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which completely caught our attention.
So, Shamita wore an off-shouldered dress with flared sleeves. Her short dress was an ideal summer wear with a flared silhouette and floral accents. Shamita's dress was splashed in blue colour and accentuated by pink floral accents, which we felt made for a cheerful combination. Yes, her dress certainly exuded soothing vibes.
The actress paired her lovely dress with dark blue-hued ballerinas, which went well with her attire. She accessorised her look with a classy watch and dark frames. She carried a side bag with her and the makeup was light but the side-swept wavy hairdo was what spruced up her avatar. Shamita looked gorgeous. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.