- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- News UP: Father booked for allegedly raping teenage daughter
- Sports Boxing: India's junior women pugilists win 7 medals including 5 golds at 5th Black Forest Cup in Germany
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Automobiles BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor graced the Lokmat Most Stylish Awards and the budding actresses were a vision in white. While Janhvi went for a western number, Sara opted for traditional attire. Let's decode their outstanding looks of the night.
Coming to Janhvi first, the 'Dhadak' actress wore an ivory gown by Faraz Manan. The actress looked ethereal in her halter-necked gown, which was beautifully embellished and accentuated by intricate details. This attire of hers was beautifully embroidered and featured side slits. The neckline area was elaborately done with pearls and frills. Janhvi looked like a modern princess and her makeup was highlighted by a red lip shade and subtle kohl. The wavy hairdo rounded out her stunning look.
Sara wore a lehenga by none other than Manish Malhotra. She looked pretty in her attire, which consisted of a three-quarter sleeved blouse and a flared skirt. Her ivory ensemble was meticulously done with pastel floral accents. It was also lightly embellished and Sara draped a dupatta that featured an intricate border and subtle embroidery. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and a wavy ponytail completed her mesmerising avatar.
So, whose outfit did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.