- 6 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 8 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 9 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Posed dramatically against the dreamy landscape of Lake Como, Janhvi Kapoor sizzled in a black number that contrasted the blues and greens of the idyllic backdrop. The actress was among the elite guests invited to celebrate Isha Ambani's and Anand Piramal's official engagement. The usually cutely dressed Janhvi, took a bold turn as she donned a Nedret Taciroglu/Nedo gown for the occasion.
Yes, she was a vision come true in her outfit, which was marked by nuanced details. It was not an easy dress to pull off, considering the deep neck and sheer touches, but Janhvi carried it with so much ease and grace. Her gown was characterized by asymmetrical hemline and a structured bodice. The ensemble was adorned with floral appliques and also accentuated her slender frame.
However, it was the wispy train that gave her outfit a somewhat romantic turn. The translucent fabric added a touch of idealism to her theatrical outfit. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, she wore minimal jewellery. Janhvi sported a statement diamond ring and complementing danglers to notch up her look.
Her makeup was not light and that was a risky turn too, but Janhvi didn't disappoint. She went for a dewy makeup and highlighted her avatar with a bold red lip shade. Her wavy side-swept tresses cascaded on one side of her shoulder and that added to her look. Her pencil heels completed her avatar.
So, we thought that this was one of the most evolved looks of Janhvi Kapoor. Don't you think so too?