- News India’s strong will displayed during Balakot strike
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G First Sale Set For March 4: Is It Worth Buying?
- Movies Gangubai Kathiawadi: Alia Bhatt To Lend Her Voice For A Song, Sanjay Leela Bhansali To Compose It
- Sports Arsenal 'expected many more things' from Willian – Arteta
- Automobiles IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Sara Ali Khan was the showstopper for Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla at the Blenders Pride Fashion Tour in New Delhi. The Love Aaj Kal (2020) actress walked the ramp in two stunning outfits that captured the essence of wedding and festivities in India. While her one ensemble was an absolute classic number, the other one was totally dramatic and contemporary. So, let's decode her two outfits.
Sara Ali Khan's Pink Lehenga
Sara Ali Khan graced the ramp for the designer duo in a pretty pink lehenga that was elaborate and perfect for weddings. It was a gorgeous number that consisted of an intricately-done pink blouse and a flared skirt that was accentuated by golden-toned embellished motifs. However, more than the attire, we loved her dupatta, which partly covered her hairdo. The dupatta was meticulously embroidered and spruced up her look. The jewellery game was light and minimal, and the makeup was marked by pink touches.
Sara Ali Khan's Dramatic Separates
The actress looked radiant in her separates that were dramatic and intricately patterned. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse that featured statement bouffant ruffled sleeves. The skirt was structured and enhanced by intricate work in silver thread. Her brown-hued attire was definitely a cross between modern and traditional. Her neckpiece and jewelled tones also notched up her look. The makeup was light with pink lip shade and the bun hairdo rounded out her avatar.
So, which attire of Sara Ali Khan's did you like more? Let us know that.