- 33 min ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fuchsia Pink Saree Can Be You Festive Look On Diwali; Here’s How Much It Costs!
- 1 hr ago Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts A Vibrant Pink Suit As She Steps Out With Her Mother
- 2 hrs ago Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari: Karishma Tanna Look Glamorous In A Bold Pink Outfit In The Item Song Basanti
- 4 hrs ago November 2020: Important Festivals Falling In This Month
- News 435 kilograms of brown sugar seized in Manipur
- Finance IOC Q2FY21 Profit Jumps 13 Fold On Lower Expenditure, Other Income; Stock Gains
- Movies Kajal Aggarwal-Gautam Kitchlu Wedding: Bride-To-Be Greets Paparazzi On Her Big Day
- Technology Moto E7 Bags Multiple Certifications; Launch Seems Imminent
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 52: RCB vs SRH: Preview: Bangalore eye play-off berth, Hyderabad survival
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Sara Ali Khan was the showstopper for Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla at the Blenders Pride Fashion Tour in New Delhi. The Love Aaj Kal (2020) actress walked the ramp in two stunning outfits that captured the essence of wedding and festivities in India. While her one ensemble was an absolute classic number, the other one was totally dramatic and contemporary. So, let's decode her two outfits.
Sara Ali Khan's Pink Lehenga
Sara Ali Khan graced the ramp for the designer duo in a pretty pink lehenga that was elaborate and perfect for weddings. It was a gorgeous number that consisted of an intricately-done pink blouse and a flared skirt that was accentuated by golden-toned embellished motifs. However, more than the attire, we loved her dupatta, which partly covered her hairdo. The dupatta was meticulously embroidered and spruced up her look. The jewellery game was light and minimal, and the makeup was marked by pink touches.
Sara Ali Khan's Dramatic Separates
The actress looked radiant in her separates that were dramatic and intricately patterned. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse that featured statement bouffant ruffled sleeves. The skirt was structured and enhanced by intricate work in silver thread. Her brown-hued attire was definitely a cross between modern and traditional. Her neckpiece and jewelled tones also notched up her look. The makeup was light with pink lip shade and the bun hairdo rounded out her avatar.
So, which attire of Sara Ali Khan's did you like more? Let us know that.