- 50 min ago Rashami Desai Dresses Up In Gorgeous Patiala Suit And Jewellery To Celebrate Rama Navami At Home
- 1 hr ago Esha Gupta Flaunts Her Printed Top And Boots And This Is How She Wished Quarantine Should Look Like
- 1 hr ago Athiya Shetty Has Casual Fashion Lessons For Us While We Spend Our Time Indoors in Isolation
- 2 hrs ago Coronavirus And Cancer Patients: What You Need To Know
- Movies Sushmita Sen & Rohman Shawl Set Internet On Fire With Sensuous Workout Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- Sports COVID-19 lockdown: India's lone woman Paralympic medalist to feed daily wagers
- Finance Women Jan Dhan Account Holders Can Withdraw Rs 500 From 3 April In Sequence
- News Lockdown violators should be booked under IPC: Centre
- Technology Redmi Band, The Brand’s First Wearable Could Be Launched On April 3
- Automobiles Suzuki Katana Unveiled In Two New Paint Schemes: Here Are All The Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Sara Ali Khan was the showstopper for Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla at the Blenders Pride Fashion Tour in New Delhi. The Love Aaj Kal (2020) actress walked the ramp in two stunning outfits that captured the essence of wedding and festivities in India. While her one ensemble was an absolute classic number, the other one was totally dramatic and contemporary. So, let's decode her two outfits.
Sara Ali Khan's Pink Lehenga
Sara Ali Khan graced the ramp for the designer duo in a pretty pink lehenga that was elaborate and perfect for weddings. It was a gorgeous number that consisted of an intricately-done pink blouse and a flared skirt that was accentuated by golden-toned embellished motifs. However, more than the attire, we loved her dupatta, which partly covered her hairdo. The dupatta was meticulously embroidered and spruced up her look. The jewellery game was light and minimal, and the makeup was marked by pink touches.
Sara Ali Khan's Dramatic Separates
The actress looked radiant in her separates that were dramatic and intricately patterned. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse that featured statement bouffant ruffled sleeves. The skirt was structured and enhanced by intricate work in silver thread. Her brown-hued attire was definitely a cross between modern and traditional. Her neckpiece and jewelled tones also notched up her look. The makeup was light with pink lip shade and the bun hairdo rounded out her avatar.
So, which attire of Sara Ali Khan's did you like more? Let us know that.