- 49 min ago Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
- 1 hr ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 13 Quotes, Sayings And Messages To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 2 hrs ago 15 Indian Spices And Their Amazing Health Benefits
- 2 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2020: 7 Auspicious Leaves That You Can Offer To Lord Shiva
- Technology Coronavirus Breakthrough: Scientists Discover Atomic Map To Help Combat Deadly Virus
- Movies Kriti Sanon Sports Baby Bump In Leaked First Look From Sets Of Mimi
- Sports Marc Marquez extends Honda deal till 2024
- News Terrorists are not uneducated, they are degree holders: Rajnath Singh
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Finance SBI Cards IPO To Open On 2 March
- Automobiles Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
Unlike her contemporaries and seniors, Sara Ali Khan didn't flaunt a blingy outfit but on the contrary, wore a humble outfit. What she flaunted was her own distinctive fashion sensibility and something that made her look a class apart. With her simple white traditional suit at the glittering event, Umang 2020, Sara taught us that you don't always have to sport elaborate outfits at award functions. She further beckoned us to give comfort a priority and stay rooted when it comes to fashion.
Did Sara Ali Khan create a style, a trend with her white suit? Yes, she did. Ever since, her entry in Bollywood, we have been noticing Sara regularly wearing white suits. Be it at airports, events, movie screenings, and now even red carpet events, the actress has taken the road-less-travelled with her pristine white ethnic suits. She has made white suits very fashionable and shown us that there is a level of individuality to her style - her fashion is not always dictated by what are the trends and designer outfits.
So, this time, she wore a churidaar suit. Her attire consisted of a long kurta that was full-sleeved and featured a slit neckline. It was an intricately-done long kurta and she paired it with churidaars. The actress also draped a subtly-done dupatta with her attire. She teamed her white suit ensemble with matching embellished juttis. Sara Ali Khan accessorised her look with statement earrings. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The long middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Well, we are impressed with Sara Ali Khan's choice as in the world of blings and excess, she made space for classics and simplicity. Does her white suit matter? Yes it does. So, what do you think about Sara Ali Khan's churidaar suit? Let us know that in the comment section.