- 56 min ago Expert Article: The Indian Perception On Cosmetic Surgery
- 1 hr ago Your Denim Edit Ft. Nushrratt Bharuccha And Sara Ali Khan
- 2 hrs ago What Is Hidden Depression? Symptoms, Risks And How To Recognize It In A Person
- 3 hrs ago First Death Reported In Delhi Due To Dengue This Year: Civic Body
- Finance This Bank Aware Customers Against Safe Banking Tips To Counter Cybercrimes
- Movies Marvel Wanted To Keep Harry Styles' Eternals Cameo A Secret, Singer Joins MCU As Eros
- Technology Amazfit Launches GTR 3, GTR 3 Pro, GTS 3 Smartwatches In India; Price & Features
- Sports India men's boxing team leave for world championships in Belgrade
- News Should India opt out of India-Pakistan T20 World Cup? Who said what
- Automobiles Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Education HSSC SI Result 2021 Declared For Sub Inspector Exam At hssc.gov.in, Check Direct Link
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Sara Ali Khan and Tara Sutaria both flaunted lehengas from Anita Dongre's eponymous label. While, Sara Ali Khan opted for a red hue, Tara Sutaria made a strong case for muted gold colour. If you have a wedding to attend soon, their lehenga outfits are what you would want. So, let's talk about their ensembles and styling game for some fashion inspiration.
Sara Ali Khan's Red Lehenga Set
Accentuated by intricate Benarasi work, Sara Ali Khan wore a resplendent red lehenga set that was crafted from silk with gold metallic threads. It was a meticulously done lehenga highlighting the craftsmanship of the artisans and weavers. She teamed her lehenga with a complementing dupatta that went well with her attire. Her lehenga is priced at Rs. 1,50,000. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, her look was enhanced by a stunning maangtikka and dazzling ring. The makeup was marked by pink tones and smokey kohl. The middle-parted ebony tresses rounded out her avatar.
Tara Sutaria's Muted Gold Lehenga Set
Styled by Meagan Concessio, Tara Sutaria wore a muted-gold Ilios lehenga, which was about understated elegance and shimmering tones. Her lehenga set was subtly embellished with floral tones and she paired it with a matching dupatta. Tara Sutaria's lehenga is priced at Rs. 295,000. She accessorised her look with exquisite jewellery that came from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. Tara Sutaria wore a pair of intricately-done earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The tiny shimmering bindi also notched up her look. The middle-parted copper wavy tresses completed her look.
So, whose lehenga look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram