- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 5 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports India vs West Indies: Pant will be massive player once he starts getting runs: Rathour
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Sanya Malhotra, who had two successful hits post 'Dangal' has also been giving us a few hit numbers in the fashion department. With her latest outfit, she channelled the so 70s look. Sanya actually wore a humble attire and looked chic as ever. She went for contrasts and made us think that whether high-waist jeans are back in vogue again.
So, the 'Badhaai Ho' star sported a shirt and paired it with jeans, which were old-fashioned and totally awesome. Those were the typical bell bottoms of the retro era, which were flared towards the hemline. The black shirt was full-sleeved and sharply collared. Well, Sanya played with contrasts and inspired us to ace the timeless look. It was an anti-trend outfit but then you never know, it can be trending again.
The talented actress paired her ensemble with simple slippers, which added to the casual touch. Her makeup was light and notched up by a natural pink lip shade. The curly ponytail completed her street-style look. So, what do you think about Sanya Malhotra's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.