- 8 min ago Happy Birthday Zareen Khan: Office, Party, And Wedding Reception Fashion Goals From The Actress
- 1 hr ago World Hypertension Day (17 May): Is Blood Pressure And Diabetes Related?
- 3 hrs ago Free Oxygen Here! Life-Saving Initiative Of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital In Association With Greenwood High
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 14 May 2021
- News Govt working in war-footing mode to fight second wave of COVID-19: PM Modi
- Movies Camila Cabello's First Look As Cinderella Out; Her Debut Film To Release On Amazon Prime Video
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah says Shane Bond played a major role in shaping his career
- Technology Battlegrounds Mobile India Pre-Registrations Starting May 18; Rewards Tipped For Early Birds
- Finance UPL Shares Soar 7% As Net Profits Jump 72%
- Education VMware Doubles Its Wellbeing Allowance To Nearly 60,000 INR For Employees In India
- Automobiles Mahindra Extends The Warranty Period Of All Its Vehicles Due To Covid-19: Read More To Know!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Telangana In May
Sanju actress, Dia Mirza has not only impressed us with her acting prowess but also with her active social work. The actress represents India as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) advocate to the United Nations. Recently, she attended the UN Climate Summit 2019. At the event, Dia was seen flaunting her beautiful sky blue sari and looked absolutely elegant. So, let's take a close look at her pretty sari and decode her look.
So, for the event, Dia Mirza opted for a plain sky blue coloured sari. The border of her sari was accentuated by light hued shade. Styled by Theia Tekchandaney, the Kaafir actress draped her elegant sari in a nivi style. She paired her beautiful sari with a boat-neck half-sleeved white blouse. The sleeves of her plain blouse had vertical stripes. Dia completed her look with a pair of cream shade heels. The Lage Raho Munna Bhai actress accessorised her look with a golden-toned neckpiece and matching earrings.
Dia Mirza left her side-parted sleek tresses loose. She spruced up her look with softly contoured cheekbones and jawline. The filled brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade rounded out her look for the day.
We really liked Dia Mirza's casual sari and she looked pretty in it. Well, the actress has been sharing a lot of her beautiful sari looks on Instagram feed. And we can safely say, that she has brilliant fashion sense. Dia's sari is absolutely perfect for casual days and outings.
What do you think about Dia Mirza's sky blue sari? Do let us know in the comment section.
All pic credits: Dia Mirza