- Movies Kabir Singh Diaries: Shahid Kapoor Thought Vijay Deverakonda's Arjun Reddy Would Be A Massy Movie
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- News ‘One Nation, One Election’: PM chairs all party meet as several oppn leaders give a miss
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Technology Asus 6Z Launched In India With Rotating Camera – Price, Key Features And Offers
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England batting is only getting strong; how long till they breach 500-run mark?
- Automobiles Renault Triber MPV Unveiled In India For Global Markets — Premium MPV On A Budget?
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sania Mirza totally impressed us with her latest fashion statement. She wore a fusion dress for an event in Jaipur and totally gave us resortwear vibes. Her attire was absolutely breezy and flared. She gave us an OOTD. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which had all our attention.
So, Sania wore a collared full-sleeved dress, which was dipped in a yellow hue and accentuated by multi-hued floral prints. It was a soothing ensemble and Sania looked pretty as ever. The dress was crafted out of a lightweight fabric and was absolutely twirl-worthy. It was a gorgeous dress, something which you could wear for a light evening function.
Posed gracefully against an idyllic backdrop, Sania accessorised her look with oxidised earrings and chic rings. She paired her flowy dress with white-hued pencil heels and the makeup was dewy-toned with a muted-hued lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable ponytail rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Sania's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.