- 12 min ago After Zoe Saldana at Cannes 2011, Aishwarya Also Gives Us A Candy Cane Dress Moment At Cannes
- 1 hr ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 1 hr ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Kangana Ranaut's Sister SUPPORTS Vivek Oberoi Over His Controversial Tweet About Aishwarya Rai?
- Technology Google's ban on Huawei will also affect sales in Europe and India, says experts
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Sania Mirza was spotted again at the airport with her sister. She flaunted her casual and fun side and looked impressive as ever. The tennis ace inspired us to step up our airport fashion game and keep things light sometimes. Her attire was definitely winter-worthy and something that we could easily ace too. Let's decode her outfit and look.
Sania wore a high neck red sweater that was quarter-sleeved and exuded warmth. It was a red-hued cardigan, which looked every inch old-fashioned and exuded laidback vibes. Sania paired her red sweater with a black and white striped skirt, which contrasted her ensemble and added to the soothing effect. It was a flared skirt with a breezy effect. In a nutshell, her attire radiated comfort quotient.
The tennis ace paired her ensemble with white-hued sneakers and carried a red-coloured purse with her, which matched with the colour of her cardigan. She accessorised her look with a pair of dark shades. Her makeup was marked by dewy tones and accentuated by a light pink lip shade. The impeccable bun rounded out her look. So, how did you find Sania Mirza's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.