- 4 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 4 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 5 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 6 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- News 1 Air India, 2 SpiceJet pilots suspended for violating safety rules
- Sports I see no reason why New Zealand can't be competing for the title in 2023 World Cup: Vettori
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Sangeeta Bijlani, who celebrated her birthday with Salman Khan and Lulia Vantur, attended the Super 30 screening. For the screening event, she wore a jumpsuit and looked gorgeous in it. She also gave us amazing styling goals and inspired us fashionably. Let's decode her attire and look of the night.
So, Sangeeta wore an olive green jumpsuit that was full-sleeved and featured a flowy silhouette. The attire was flared, collared, and deep-necked and the matching satiny belt added a structure to her ensemble. We not only loved the green shade of her attire but her attire also seemed monsoon outfit-worthy. Sangeeta's ensemble was notched up by metallic accents too.
The former Miss India and actress, paired her attire with shiny golden shoes, which are in our bucket list. She carried her purse with her in a cross-bodied style and the purse featured tassels. Sangeeta accessorised her look with light hoop earrings. The make-up was highlighted by a red lip shade and the voluminous wavy tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.