- Movies Sonakshi Sinha Slams Trolls Questioning Contributions Made By Bollywood Stars To Fight COVID-19!
- Sports India hopeful of organising FIFA Women's U-17 World Cup despite coronavirus worries
- Finance Kotak Mahindra Bank Shares Slip 8%
- News How Delhi police is using Harry Potter to fight fake news
- Technology Vivo S6 5G Smartphone Announced With Quad Rear Cameras
- Automobiles BS6 Emission Norms Come Into Effect From Today In India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Sangeeta Bijlani, who celebrated her birthday with Salman Khan and Lulia Vantur, attended the Super 30 screening. For the screening event, she wore a jumpsuit and looked gorgeous in it. She also gave us amazing styling goals and inspired us fashionably. Let's decode her attire and look of the night.
So, Sangeeta wore an olive green jumpsuit that was full-sleeved and featured a flowy silhouette. The attire was flared, collared, and deep-necked and the matching satiny belt added a structure to her ensemble. We not only loved the green shade of her attire but her attire also seemed monsoon outfit-worthy. Sangeeta's ensemble was notched up by metallic accents too.
The former Miss India and actress, paired her attire with shiny golden shoes, which are in our bucket list. She carried her purse with her in a cross-bodied style and the purse featured tassels. Sangeeta accessorised her look with light hoop earrings. The make-up was highlighted by a red lip shade and the voluminous wavy tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.