- 10 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 11 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Sangeeta Bijlani, who celebrated her birthday with Salman Khan and Lulia Vantur, attended the Super 30 screening. For the screening event, she wore a jumpsuit and looked gorgeous in it. She also gave us amazing styling goals and inspired us fashionably. Let's decode her attire and look of the night.
So, Sangeeta wore an olive green jumpsuit that was full-sleeved and featured a flowy silhouette. The attire was flared, collared, and deep-necked and the matching satiny belt added a structure to her ensemble. We not only loved the green shade of her attire but her attire also seemed monsoon outfit-worthy. Sangeeta's ensemble was notched up by metallic accents too.
The former Miss India and actress, paired her attire with shiny golden shoes, which are in our bucket list. She carried her purse with her in a cross-bodied style and the purse featured tassels. Sangeeta accessorised her look with light hoop earrings. The make-up was highlighted by a red lip shade and the voluminous wavy tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.