- 9 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 10 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 11 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 1 day ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- Finance Stocks To Buy: 3 Banking Stocks With An Upside Target Of Up to 30%
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Makers Release New Contestant Promo, Is Karan Nath The 2nd Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
- News PM Modi first Indian prime minister to preside over UN Security Council meeting
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Men's Hockey: India down Great Britain 3-1 to set up a semifinal clash with Belgium
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
With wedding season ahead, men out there might need some fashion inspiration. While Saif Ali Khan wore a black-hued traditional outfit for an occasion, Vikrant Massey opted for a floral-inspired pastel attire. The two actors looked dapper and we have talked about their outfits.
Saif Ali Khan's All-Black Traditional Outfit
Saif Ali Khan looked smart and his outfit was a cross between traditional and western. It was a contemporary number and the Sacred Games actor was styled by Leepakshi Ellawadi. Speaking about his jacket first, it was the SNOB Biker Shacket that came from the label, Son Of A Noble, SNOB. His shacket was called Nevada and the actor teamed it with draped pyjamas from Antar-Agni. He also paired his ensemble with formal black boots, which went well with his attire.
Vikrant Massey's Floral Pastel Attire
For the Jio Mami Film Festival Panel, Haseen Dillruba, Vikrant Massey wore a traditional outfit. His styling was done by Sabina Halder and he wore an ensemble by Anita Dongre that was splashed in the shade of yellow. So, he wore a light pastel yellow kurta pyjama and teamed it with a complementing jacket accentuated by blue-toned floral accents. He wore spectacles and paired his ensemble with black loafers by Louboutin, which went well with his attire.
So, whose traditional outfit did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.