- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Movies Madhura Raja Box Office Collections Update: The Mammootty Starrer Crosses Yet Another Milestone!
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The gorgeous Rhea Chakraborty walked down the ramp for the label, Caste No Bar by Dimpy & Krunal on the third day of the ongoing Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019. Presented by 6Degree Platform, their collection consisted of fusion outfits, which were dipped in muted to vibrant hues. Their ensembles had an experimental touch and made for perfect wear for millennials.
Talking about Rhea's attire, it was like a ray of sunshine with asymmetrical cuts. She wore a short yellow dress, which was sharply structured but contrasted by the sheer and structure-defying jacket in terms of silhouette. The sheer sleeves and the wrap-around cloak were accentuated by ruffled edges and adorned with intricate prints. This was a pretty quirky number and ideal for light-hearted parties. Rhea pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb and confidence.
She paired it with very boho peep-hole sandals, which were tan-hued and enhanced by fringes. Her look was kept minimal and seemed jewellery-free. The makeup was nude-toned and touched up by a matte lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her adorable avatar. So, how did you find Rhea Chakraborty's outfit and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.